Jump to navigation Jump to search
Animation & film explaining blockset usage
- Installation Procedure (Old)
- Compile your first model (Old)
- Log and plot datas from the PIC with Matlab (Old)
- Screencast (.mov file, 164Mo), from installation to advanced technics of the dsPIC blockset. Realized by Mariano Lizarraga from the Santa Cruz Low-cost UAV GNC System (SLUG) team, (added on April, 28th 2009).
My DiY projects based on the blockset
- PIC32_Sensorless_Speed_Controller_for_DC_Motor_Applied_on_Picooz_Main_Rotor - May 2009
- Autopilote for RC model airplane
- Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) implemented with a dsPIC 30f4012
- Explorer 16 Development Board
- Synchronise PWM and ADC sample time to get an artificial very high sampling rate
- Import Simulink Generated code into MPLAB
- Example for Flex Board: Blinking Led and rs232 data transmition
Teams proects using this blockset
- UAV Autopilot (Open Source) developed by the Autonomous Systems Lab - University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC).
- Smolnikar, M.; Mohorcic, M.; "A Framework for Developing a Microchip PIC Microcontroller Based Applications", WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on ADVANCES in ENGINEERING EDUCATION (ISSN: 1790-1979) Issue 2, Volume 5, February 2008 pp 83-91
- Viollet, S. ; Kerhuel, L. ; Franceschini, N. "A 1-gram dual sensorless speed governor for micro-air vehicles", Control and Automation, 2008 16th Mediterranean Conference on, 25-27 June 2008, pp 1270-1275
Pages in category "Example"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.