PTfile not found

schloudara

PTfile not found

Post by schloudara » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello,

This is my first attempt to get started with the dsblock set.

I'm running Matlab R2010.a 32bit and installed the C30 and C32 compiler as well as the dsblockset. That worked out fine.

Then I wanted to create a new simulink model and draged the blocks "configure model" and "compile for dspic" as well as the "Master block" in a new window. Looking at the worksspace there occured the error:

TimeStep was undefined and is set to : 0.001
System target file set to dspic.tlc
file not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
Model configured...
file not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PNumber of I/O PINs used : 0
T>>

I want to use the whole thing on a PIC32MX795F512L (USB starter kit II)

Therefore I think I need the C32 Compiler. Can I therefore ignore this error, because it refers to dsPIC30F?

Plz Help, I'm new to this... Thanks so far

schloudara

Re: PTfile not found

Post by schloudara » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 pm

When I select PIC32MX795F512L in the "Master block" new error occure:

Tfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
Tfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
TTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\dsPIC30F\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
TTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libp32MX795F512L-coff.a
directory not found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\mplabc32\v2.01\pic32mx\include
--> corrected : find in C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\mplabc32\v2.01\pic32mx\include
Warning: The dialog of 'untitled/Master' is being closed because a mask parameter has been changed
> In C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPIC Blockset\blocks\dsPIC_Set_Dialog_PopUp_Param.p>dsPIC_Set_Dialog_PopUp_Param at 57
In C:\Program Files (x86)\DSPIC Blockset\blocks\dsPIC_MASTER_callback_InitMask.p>dsPIC_MASTER_callback_InitMask at 269
file not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
directory not found : C:\Program Files (x86)\Microchip\MPLAB C30\include
--> corrected : find in C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\include
Tfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
Tfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PTTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PTfile not found : C:\PROGRA~2\MICROC~1\MPLABC~2\lib\libpchoose_dsPIC_Target-coff.a
PTT>>

Is this ok?

Greetings

LubinKerhuel
Site Admin - Expert

Post by LubinKerhuel » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Hey,

Choose a dsPIC within the MASTER block.
Until you select a chip, the default pic usd is called "choose_dsPIC". Obviously compiler definition files for that chip does not exist !
Anyway, thanks for the bug report, I might try to help user for that.

Lubin

schloudara

Post by schloudara » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Thanks for the fast answer!!

However the error, as I wrote before, occured also as I choose the right PIC.

Anyways I just ignored it and wrote a simple program and everything worked out fine.

Big thanks for this blockset, it is very useful!!