Page 1 of 1

trame ppm

Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:01 pm
by lecougar
hello everyone, here is my problem
i do not know how to invert a signal.
actually, i have this signal which starts by a rising edge
signal that i have

and instead i want this one which starts by a falling edge
signal that i wanna have

i don't know if it is possible to change the first one in order to get the other
thank you in advance.

Re: trame ppm

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm
by LubinKerhuel
Want to do this with analogic electronics ?
What about using a transistor ? (you will not get 0V however byt 0.2 I guess)

Re: trame ppm

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 pm
by Ender
Hummm; interesting...
I propose the classic 'put the screen upside down' :)

Re: trame ppm

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:27 am
by resodad