limitation

Create new topics, add your comment, remark, bugs...
arci

limitation

Post by arci » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:12 pm

why can we use only two blocks. When I add more than 2 blocks limit error occured

arci

LubinKerhuel
Site Admin - Expert

Post by LubinKerhuel » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:27 am

Hi Arci,

As you can read on the [url http://www.kerhuel.eu/RTWdsPIC/download.html]download page[/url], "Only two Input/Output pins can be used with this demonstration version".
The limitation is not on the number of block but on the number of I/O pin used by the compiled model. (Note that some if you use only the UART Tx pin, the Rx is also activated, either you use it or not.)

It was quite a long work to realize a user friendly "user interface", I would like to sell this toolbox. That will also encourage me to continue. I hope the toolbox worth it.

Does the actual limitation allow testing efficiently the toolbox?

Since I am not ready yet to sell the toolbox, I would send a version with less limitation allowing the use of the toolbox for small project.

Send me an Email (RTWdsPIC@kerhuel.eu) with your Matlab version (R2006a, R2006b or R2007a) and a small description of your projects (for my information), and I will send you a version with less limitation.

Did you succeed in compiling models with 2 I/O port ?

Lubin
Last edited by LubinKerhuel on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

arci

Post by arci » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:44 am

I can built including 2 pins model and your tool generates hex code without any problem, really it works perfect. I sent you a mail and explain my project and as you'll see I need more than 2 pins.

Thanks

LubinKerhuel
Site Admin - Expert

Post by LubinKerhuel » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:28 am

Done, you will receive a version with less limitation by e-mail.

Let us know if it's working for your project.

Lubin

andor

Post by andor » Wed May 23, 2007 3:02 pm

Dear Lubin!

I've already sent a letter to you about a requirement of a less limited version of your toolbox, but I haven't recieved any reply about it. Have you recieved it? If you haven't, please let me know and I will send you again...

Yours:
Andor