Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 am
- Forum: General Remark and Questions
- Topic: Wikipedia-like user manual proposal
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1386
Dear members, I would like to propose a wikipedia-like user manual to help the user to setup the block parameters. It is quite difficult for a new user to correctly set the block parameter. The proposed web-based user manual works like the wikipedia. Experienced users work like free-lancers to contr...
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:15 pm
- Forum: Advanced Simulink & RTW Questions
- Topic: Some help needed model for self-balancing
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5689
I justed tested the embedded coder robot toolbox on the Lego mindstorm NXT platform for a self-balancing robot with one gyro sensor. The performance is quite good. The implementation details are well described in the attached document. Since It also uses the embedded coder for code generation, it wi...